Subject: Get Rom Fonts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 93 11:47:53 +0100

A little question:
i'm writing a program with a lot of Interface strings in it. Im' using two
different fonts: topaz 8 & 9.If i use instructions like these:
   Get Rom Fonts
   Set Font 1 (or 2)
Can i be sure to obtain the same font (topaz 8 or 9) and every amiga?
If not, how can i do this?
A question for F. Lionet: why 16 pixel limitation for ED & DI Interface
instructions? And why even strings limitation? If i try to obtain a 2 digit
DI i'm obbligated to use a 3 digit number and then control it. Why i can't
use ZoneChange to modify the string or the number of these instructions. If
is possible to remove these limitations...
P.S. if someone had an answer for my initial question, please answer me 
before 30 September. On 1 October i will lose my EMAIL address and i
unsubscribe myself.
Thanks
  Lorenzo Buonomo
  EMAIL: [email-masked]